We welcome the BETA version of our Inbox Preview.
With such a wide range of email programs to choose (Outlook 2007, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) - do you know if they render your campaigns correctly ? To add to that list, what about all the range of smartphones and the iPad? Well, to test this question, you could have setup a myriad of email accounts and servers to check this for yourself. You could go to the expense of buying a bundle of smartphones and an iPad too Alternatively, you can now click a button in GraphicMail and all the testing will be done for you. How? Well, we have just launched a BETA version Inbox Preview tool !
To help you to test it – we are giving you your first 3 tests free of charge!
Once you decide which bundle suits your best for you – we offer them in 10, 25, 50 and 100. So if you’re need is to preview 10 newsletters, you simply buy a bundle of 10, if you want to preview 100, get a bundle of 100 and so on – it all depends on what you want ; how often you send and how many tests you want to run.
Get a bundle of
• 10 for £10
• 25 for £23.75 (5% discount)
• 50 for £40 (10% discount)
• 100 for £80 (20% discount)
These rates are once off – meaning that you only buy the amount of previews that you need, then, if you want to test more newsletters at a later date, you just buy the additional bundle from within your account ; 10, 25, 50 or 100. You will very quickly agree that this is the best investment that you can make for your email marketing campaign.
As the saying goes……..”You only get one chance to make a first impression”– so use the Inbox Preview to make sure all of your subscribers get an impressive newsletter.
How does Inbox Preview work?
It couldn't be more simple...
1) Go to “newsletters” in your GM account, then the ‘Inbox Preview’ menu
2) Select the email that you want to run your test on. (It will take a few minutes to run the test, as GraphicMail sends emails and takes snapshots of the inboxes for you.)
3) View the thumbnails of the various email clients. (To view in greater detail, just click on the thumbnail. This will allow you to see if any changes are needed.)
4) Make the necessary changes and test again.
Remember this tool is there to help you to save time on testing your emails, but you are responsible for fixing them. We do offer troubleshooting services or we can build templates for you, but this is not included in subscription costs.
Any questions? Comments? Issues? Contact our support team at email@example.com